★★N.B. This competition is now closed. Congratulations to our Facebook winner, Leanne Bowles and our Twitter winner, Simon Peers. ★★
To celebrate the launch of Paul Askew’s debut book, ‘Onwards and Upwards‘, we are offering a signed copy PLUS a Festive Prix Fixe Lunch for two with a bottle of Charles Heidsieck Champagne on TUESDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2017.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply click a LIKE to our Twitter account @ArtSchoolLpool and LIKE and RT the competition tweet with the hashtag #OnwardsandUpwards
Competition closes at 5pm on Thursday 30th November and winners will be announced on Friday 1st December 2017.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize: A signed copy of Chef Paul Askew’s debut book ‘Onwards and Upwards’ plus a Festive Prix Fixe lunch for two with a bottle of Charles Heidsieck Champagne on Tuesday 5th December 2017.
- The date for the meal is non-negotiable
- No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
- The Art School reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner. Failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.